måndag 12 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT MY VERY, VERY CHEAP HAT #GardeningLife #UrbanFarming #Sunflowe...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day completely obsessed with growing my own sunflower seed shoots. The adventure begins as I head out shopping for seeds, only to face one hurdle after another. I visit several stores and come up empty-handed. How weird is it that I can't even find sunflower seeds in the pet shops?

Determined not to give up, I head over to Liljeholmstorget's shopping center. While I'm there, I make a pit stop at H&M and score a really cheap hat. You know me, I can't resist a good bargain!

But the real victory comes when I finally hit up Willy's. There, amidst my grocery shopping, I find a huge bucket full of black sunflower seeds! Success at last! This just goes to show that persistence pays off.

Join me on this little quest and see all the fun and frustrations along the way. Have you ever had trouble finding something that seemed so basic? Let me know in the comments below!

#GardeningLife #UrbanFarming #SunflowerShoots #GrowYourOwn #HållbarLivsstil #Stadsodling #DailyAdventures #ShoppingHaul #PersistencePaysOff #EcoFriendlyLiving

Don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more fun, daily adventures, and tips on sustainable living. Your support keeps me going and growing!


#j240702

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...