torsdag 22 augusti 2024

VEGAN LEMONY FENNEL PASTA


In this funny and entertaining video, I show you how to make a delicious vegan fennel pasta dish that’s both simple and satisfying. It’s a perfect dinner option when you’re craving something fresh and full of flavor.

To start, I heat some olive oil in a pan and add fennel seeds, letting them crackle and release their aromatic oils. Then, I stir in minced and sliced garlic, cooking just long enough to make your kitchen smell amazing. The lemon zest adds a bright citrus note, and I cook the fennel slices until they’re tender and golden.

Meanwhile, I boil some spaghetti (making sure it's vegan-friendly) and cook it just a minute shy of al dente. This way, when I toss it into the frying pan with the fennel, it soaks up all the flavors. I finish it off with lemon juice, parsley, and some salt and pepper. For that final touch, I garnish with fennel fronds, a drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of vegan parmesan.

This dish is a great example of how simple ingredients can create something truly special. If you’re into vegan cooking or just looking for new recipe ideas, this video is for you. 

My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. To keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time, I also post the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms before erasing it from my phone. 

If you’re ready to try out this tasty fennel pasta recipe, be sure to watch the video and let me know how it turns out. Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!

#vegandinner #plantbasedrecipes #pastanight #veganskmat #matlagning #italiankitchen #växtbaserat #veganrecept #foodiegram #recept



#j240815

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...