onsdag 21 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT APEROL SPRITZ IN THE PARK #creativecommunity #livetothefullest...


Starting the day off by diving into some editing magic, working on the videos from my recent trip to Öland. It’s always fun to relive those moments while crafting something cool to share with you all. But today’s not just about editing—there’s a lot more on the agenda! Tonight, I’m heading to Vitabergsparken, one of my favorite spots on Söder in Stockholm, to celebrate my friend Christian’s birthday. We’re joined by Majsan and Martin, and we’ve got a special treat: a show called *HJÄLP MEJ INTE, DON'T HELP ME*. Of course, we couldn’t let Christian’s birthday go uncelebrated, so we gifted him a bottle of bubbly. And with Aperol Spritz flowing, courtesy of Christian, we’re all set for an unforgettable evening!

After the show, we continue the fun at a cozy open-air café nearby, where we meet up with Majsan’s husband and their adorable dog. It’s the perfect end to a night filled with laughter, great company, and good vibes.

As always, I’m living the dream in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, where I mix my love for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style into daily content. Every day, I upload a new video across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, keeping you all in the loop. Plus, I’ve got this fun little tradition of uploading the oldest photo on my iPhone to the same platforms before erasing it—it's my way of keeping my feed fresh while taking a trip down memory lane.

Who’s with me on this nostalgia journey? Let me know your thoughts in the comments and hit that like button if you enjoyed today’s vibe!

#creativecommunity #livetothefullest #eveningout #föreställning #kulturupplevelse #livemusik #dailycontent #stockholmsliv #inspo #veckanvibes

#j240814

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...