fredag 2 augusti 2024

First Negroni of the Season


This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on May 2, 2023, on my balcony. It features me, smiling at the camera, dressed in a cozy furry leopard print robe from ASOS. It was rather cold on the balcony, but I couldn't resist enjoying what I believe was the first Negroni cocktail of the season. Negroni is one of my favorite drinks, and this moment was all about savoring that first sip while soaking in the fresh spring air. You can see that I had already decorated my balcony for the spring-summer season, adding a touch of greenery and comfort to the space.


In the photo, the main focus is on me and my Negroni. The background showcases my decorated balcony, with hints of plants and outdoor furniture, creating a welcoming and stylish atmosphere. This setting captures the transition from winter to spring, highlighting the joy of those first warm days.


This photo is special to me because it represents a moment of simple pleasure and anticipation for the warmer months ahead. Holding that Negroni, I felt a sense of renewal and excitement for the coming season. It’s a reminder of the little joys in life and the importance of taking time to enjoy them.


For anyone who loves a good cocktail, enjoys cozy moments, or is looking for inspiration on how to decorate their balcony, this photo is for you. It’s about celebrating the start of a new season and the happiness that comes with it.


Make sure to like, comment, and share your own springtime moments! Follow for more lifestyle inspiration and behind-the-scenes looks at my daily life.


#springvibes #firstdrink #balconylife #negroni #cozymoments #seasonchange #vårkänslor #balkongliv #vardagsglädje #favoritdrink

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...