tisdag 6 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT A SALTY RIM #DailyRoutine #DeclutteringJourney #SurpriseUnboxi...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by going out on the balcony, trying to get some sun. But it's too hot, so I head back inside. I decide to declutter and find a lot of stuff to get rid of, like an old wine decanter and a bunch of old boxes. I also need to record my Swedish word of the day, which is always fun! 

Later, I get a package I ordered online. I had ordered a lot of stuff from Pantone's collaboration with H&M and hadn't opened all the boxes yet. To my surprise, I find a nice yellow candle inside! It totally brightens up my day.

In the evening, I make a salty dog cocktail, one of my favorites. Then, I Facetime with Magnus, and we chat about our day, share some laughs, and just enjoy each other's company.

This video is perfect for those who love lifestyle content and enjoy seeing day-to-day activities that are both productive and fun. It's about decluttering, discovering surprises, and enjoying simple pleasures.

#DailyRoutine #DeclutteringJourney #SurpriseUnboxing #Vardagsrutin #Rensaut #ProductiveDay #LifestyleVlog #PantoneHM #HomeOrganization #PantoneHMLove #Hemorganisation

Don't forget to like, comment, and follow for more fun and entertaining videos! What’s the most surprising thing you’ve found while decluttering? Share in the comments!

#j240730

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...