torsdag 29 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT ONE LAST FANTASTICAL EVENING OUT THERE #BalconyVibes #LastSumm...


This video captures one of those perfect yet bittersweet moments as I get ready for winter. I decided that my friend Martin and I should have one last, cozy evening on the balcony before the cold really sets in. So, I invited him over and started prepping the space, tidying up, and getting everything ready. 

First, I cooked some soaked chickpeas with just a bit of water and a lot of salt—trust me, it makes them taste amazing! While doing that, I had Maymay Entrata's music playing in the background, setting the perfect vibe. I also blew away all the fallen leaves on the balcony, did some recycling, and then discovered something exciting: H&M is doing another collaboration, this time with the Indian designer Anamika Khanna, and they’ve got some incredible men’s clothes in the collection. Definitely something to look out for!

I also made my special popcorn for Martin, seasoned with my own secret spice blend, which we enjoyed with some refreshing Margaritas. The evening was filled with laughter, good food, and the kind of conversations that only happen when you’re sitting outside, soaking in the last of the summer warmth. 

As we sipped our drinks and munched on popcorn, I couldn’t help but wonder—was this the last evening we’ll spend on the balcony this summer? I really hope not, but if it was, it was the perfect way to end the season.

Living in my apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theater in Stockholm. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also share the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms, then erase it from my phone. It’s my fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

#BalconyVibes #LastSummerEvening #WinterIsComing  
#VeganCooking #ChickpeaLover #PopcornMagic  
#MargaritaTime #SistaSommarkvällen #SvenskaSomrar  
#H&MxAnamikaKhanna #VännerFörLivet 
#j240822

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...