lördag 24 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT MY SHIRLEY VALENTINE MOMENT #VeganLife #TheatreLovers #Everyda...


In this funny and entertaining video, I kick off the day by heading to Central Station to meet my friend @git.glad , who invited me to the reopening of the musical ”9 to 5” at Uppsala Stadsteater. We had some trouble finding our train, probably because we’re not used to the new station that has been built close to the central one—getting old has its challenges!

Every summer, I dream of sitting at a sidewalk café, sipping on a glass of Riesling, much like Shirley Valentine dreams of watching the sunset with a glass of wine in Greece. This year, I finally made it happen! Git and I stopped at a charming sidewalk restaurant where I enjoyed a delicious vegan pizza paired with that long-awaited glass of wine. 

The show itself wasn’t mind-blowing, but that’s more due to the material than the production. However, my friend Martin Redhe Nord was fantastic as Dolly Parton! 

Git and I had some additional trouble getting back to Stockholm, adding to the adventure of the day. 

My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also make it a habit to upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms, then delete it from my phone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed both fresh and nostalgic.

Who else loves spontaneous adventures like this? Let me know in the comments, and don’t forget to follow for more daily vlogs!

#VeganLife #TheatreLovers #EverydayAdventures#ResaMedTåg #VeganPizza #Teaterbesök#WineOClock #Uppsala #DailyVlogs #Spontanitet

#j240816

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...