torsdag 22 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT RID OF THE FENNEL BULB #veganrecipes #simplecooking #everydayv...


I start this funny and entertaining video lying in bed, editing videos from last weekend's trip to Öland with my friend Ulf. Öland, that beautiful island in southern Sweden, was the perfect escape. We visited my parents and explored a farm, picking up some fresh farm produce along the way. This evening, I decided it was time to use that fennel bulb we got before it goes bad. So, I whipped up a delicious fennel pasta dish that you'll definitely want to try out.

After some editing, I head out to Coop to grab some limes and pick up a package that arrived in the mail. There's something about running errands that makes you feel productive, right? Later in the evening, it’s time to unwind. I FaceTime with my friend Magnus, who’s sipping on wine while I enjoy a margarita. We chat about life, laugh, and just enjoy the simple pleasures.

My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. To keep things fresh, I also post the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms and then erase it from my phone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed both nostalgic and up-to-date.

If you love casual vlogs with a touch of vegan cooking, theatre vibes, and everyday life, you’re going to enjoy this video! Don’t forget to check out my fennel pasta recipe – it’s a winner. Have you ever tried cooking with fennel? Share your thoughts in the comments!

#veganrecipes #simplecooking #everydayvlog #matlagning #vardagsliv #fennellove #veganskmat #lifestylevlog #matlagninghemma #swedishlife 


#j240815

Link to fennel pasta: http://joakimcliftonbergman.blogspot.com/2024/08/vegan-fennel-pasta.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...