söndag 18 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT WINED AND DINED TWICE #LGBTQCreators #VeganLife #TravelSwede...


In this funny and entertaining video, my friend Ulf and I visit my parents in the picturesque village of Mörbylånga on the Swedish island of Öland. We start the day with a cozy breakfast on the terrace, enjoying the peaceful surroundings. Later, we head to Kalvhagen, a nearby beach, for a refreshing swim. Despite the windy and wavy conditions, the water is warm enough for a dip. But as luck would have it, the skies open up, and we find ourselves caught in a sudden downpour!

For dinner, my parents have invited us, along with my cousin Cina and her fiancé, to Skansen, a fancy hotel and restaurant in Färjestaden. Due to my parents' small car, we hitch a ride with Cina and her fiancé, making a quick stop at Systembolaget, the local liquor store, to pick up some wine and spirits for the evening.

The night doesn't end there! Cina and her fiancé host a lively barbeque with plenty of cocktails, and to our surprise, my old classmate Nina shows up to join the fun. It's an evening full of laughter, good food, and great company.

I'm a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, where I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also share the oldest picture on my iPhone across these platforms before erasing it, keeping my feed both fresh and nostalgic.

Follow along for more fun adventures, vegan tips, and a peek into my life!

#LGBTQCreators #VeganLife #TravelSweden #ÖlandAdventures #VeganTravel #CreativeLiving #StockholmsLiv #ResorMedVänner #InspirationFörAlla #HållbarLivsstil

#j240810

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...