torsdag 13 juni 2024

HOW I GOT BATH SALTS FROM THE ANDES #FriendshipGoals#CityAdventures#Vega...


In this funny and entertaining video, I meet my friend Magnus at Slussen, where we are going to look at the opening of the new Slussen, the Vattentorget. We were both quite disappointed, but to cheer ourselves up we have pizza at La Piccola Nonna, who specialize in using sourdough in the pizzas. And I have a vegan pizza. Magnus was a little late, but when he came, he brought presents from Sal de Maras, a salt mine in Peru, and I got passionfruit bath salt and flavored salt to put in my food.

Then I meet up with my friend Christian at his atelier, where we have a beer, and then we go to Intima teatern to see a show with SMU called "Tragedy? Comedy Tonight!" It's a blend of drama and laughter, and we enjoyed every moment of it.

This video is for anyone who loves exploring new places, trying out delicious food, and enjoying cultural events with friends. It's about friendship, good food, and the joy of shared experiences. It solves the question of what to do for a fun and engaging day out in the city, combining new sights, culinary delights, and theater.

#FriendshipGoals
#CityAdventures
#VeganFood
#TheaterLovers
#KulDag
#NyaUpplevelser
#CityExploration
#FunWithFriends
#StockholmLife
#TeaterNjutning

Don't miss out on more fun and exciting adventures! Follow me for more great experiences and behind-the-scenes moments. 🍕🎭✨



#j240606

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...