fredag 28 juni 2024

HOW I GOT THE TRUTH ABOUT BAMBI #VeganLife #LGBTQCreatives #FikaTime #Mi...


In this funny and entertaining video, my friend Magnus and I are on Djurgården in Stockholm, right next to the canal, celebrating midsummer in our own, out-of-the-way, and slightly toned-down way. It's seven o'clock in the afternoon, and we’re having a fika, even though we should have had it hours ago. We also have a Barbra Streisand quiz, which is both hilarious and challenging. 🎤

To our surprise, a deer shows up, making the evening even more magical! We’re drinking wine and staying much longer than we thought we would. The serene setting, combined with our spontaneous plans, creates a perfect midsummer celebration. A great time was had by all, filled with laughter, nature, and good company. 🍷🌿

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on this midsummer adventure. Let’s celebrate the small moments and make every day special together! 🌸✨

#VeganLife #LGBTQCreatives #FikaTime #MidsummerMagic #DailyVlog #EcoFriendlyLiving #VeganMat #SvenskSommar #Miljövänlig #KreativaSjälar


#j240621

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC ELEPHANT #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #DailyVlog #...

In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a delicious brunch: vegan bacon, watermelon, vegan feta cheese with mint, and my ...