fredag 7 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MUDDLED BY THE OPENING OF A BOX #DailyVlogLife #CreativeJourne...


Hey everyone! Welcome to another fun and entertaining vlog! This morning started at nine o'clock with me jumping out of bed to film some establishing shots of my apartment building. I had to find some discreet clothes so I wouldn't look too suspicious. After some digging through my wardrobe, I managed to put together the perfect undercover outfit. Mission accomplished!

Once the filming was done, I decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and sat out on my balcony. With the sun shining down, it was the perfect spot to get some editing done on my latest videos. There's something so relaxing about working outdoors, don't you think?

In the middle of my editing session, I got a message that something had arrived in the mail. Intrigued, I headed off to get it. Only problem? Opening the box was a bit of a struggle. After a bit of a battle with the packaging, I finally managed to open it. Inside were some fantastic clothes from Sellpy! Totally worth the effort.

But the day didn't end there! It was time to head over to Intiman, where the base23 class SMU 2124 was putting on their end production, the musical DÅLIGA MÄNNISKOR. I was super excited to see the show and support the talented performers.

So, that was my eventful day – from filming and editing to unboxing and enjoying a wonderful musical. Hope you all enjoyed coming along with me!

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more fun vlogs! Turn on notifications so you never miss an update. 

#DailyVlogLife #CreativeJourney #UnboxingExperience #MusicalMagic #BalconyVibes #SwedishLifestyle #IntimanTheater #BehindTheScenes #LifeOfAnInfluencer #SellpyFinds



#j240531

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...