söndag 23 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY RECYCLED PAPER HAT #VeganLife #FitnessJourney #DailyVlog #S...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by working out on my crosstrainer. Getting that morning sweat on is always a great way to kickstart the day! 

Then, I meet my friend Martin at Liljeholmstorget to walk to Plåtparken at Marievik in Liljeholmen. I bought a bao bun that tasted great, but we were kind of disappointed by Plåtparken market. Not as many vendors as we hoped for, but it was still a nice walk and we had a good laugh about it. 

Next, we head to Liljeholmstorget Galleria, where we check out some second-hand shops. I love finding unique pieces and giving them a new home. At H&M, I stumble upon a hat made out of recycled paper – such a cool and sustainable find!

After our shopping adventure, I FaceTime with my friend Magnus. It's always great to catch up and share some laughs, even if it's through a screen.

In the evening, Martin comes over for a vegan Banh Mi and a Joan Collins, which is a John Collins with a pinch of cayenne pepper. We had a blast experimenting with the recipe and it turned out delicious! 

I'm a gay vegan man, living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I’m working as a dresser and a costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then I erase it from my iPhone.

#VeganLife #FitnessJourney #DailyVlog #SustainableFashion #EcoFriendlyFinds #VintageShopping #VeganCooking #FriendshipGoals #DagligInspiration #Återanvändning #VeganLivsstil #HållbarMode

If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to like, comment, and share! Follow me for more daily adventures and insights into my vegan, stylish life!



#j240616

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY MYSTERIOUS SWEATER #ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories #...

Starting the day with a fun little editing session of yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before hopping on my bike...