söndag 30 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY WHIPPED VEGAN CREAM #VeganLife #HomeDecor #KitchenAdventure...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by having a delicious brunch of Peas of Heaven and Violife vegan cheese sausage, mushrooms, beans on toast, and grilled tomatoes in my newly fixed kitchen. I also show how to make my own baked beans using borlotti beans and chili sauce – a perfect, spicy twist to a classic dish! đŸœ️

Feeling inspired by my cozy kitchen, I decide it’s time to buy a new rug to add some warmth to my apartment. So, I head out to Rusta. But first, I need to pick up some vegan cream for another recipe I’m planning. 🛒

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my brunch and shopping adventures. Let’s celebrate creativity and make every day special together! 🌟✨

#VeganLife #HomeDecor #KitchenAdventures #VeganCooking #DailyVlog #EcoFriendlyLiving #VeganMat #SvenskHemma #MiljövÀnlig #KreativaSjÀlar


#j240623

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ROKH X H&M SWEATER #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #FashionFi...

In this funny and entertaining video, it's really hot, and it seems like summer is finally here. I find an old sweater, well, not really...