måndag 3 juni 2024

HOW I GOT ULF A PAIR OF SHORTS #VeganLife #InfluencerLifestyle #Humorous...


Starting the day with a fun and entertaining vlog! I kick things off by working out on my crosstrainer while enjoying my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Peru. In the evening, I take my bike to Ulf's place, where we cook pasta Olio et Agalio con asparagus, drink wine, and watch The Crown. I also give Ulf a pair of Marni x H&M shorts that I can't fit into. He can, just barely! But turns out he has fallen asleep while waiting for me. I also give him Takis, and Ulf has ordered some stuff online: a self-winding charger cable for the car and a pair of pants that are a little too long for him. He promptly falls asleep while I watch The Crown on my own.

As a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I love sharing my daily life with you all. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also share the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads before erasing it from my phone.

This video is perfect for those who enjoy glimpses into the life of a vegan influencer, funny daily routines, and behind-the-scenes moments of my life. If you love vegan cooking, humorous daily vlogs, and lifestyle content, this video is for you. By sharing my experiences, I aim to entertain, inspire vegan cooking, and show the lighter side of everyday life.

#GayLifestyle #VeganLiving #DailyVlog #VeganMat #DagligVlogg #HealthyLiving #CookingWithFriends #VeganLife #InfluencerLifestyle #HumorousMoments

Don't forget to like, comment, and follow for more funny and engaging daily vlogs! 🌱📸🍝

#j240527

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...