lördag 1 juni 2024

HOW I GOT WET, COLD AND SHRUNKEN #Hållbarhet #EverydayStyle #TeaterLiv


Starting my day with breakfast on the balcony, enjoying vegan ham, fresh bread, and juicy tomatoes while editing videos in the sun. Then I put on my Marimekko x H&M shorts, grabbed my Marni bag and H&M sunglasses, and headed to Coop to pick up two exciting parcels from Marni. The highlight of the day was visiting Martin's boat club for the first swim of the year, and it was exhilarating! After the swim, we walked back to my place and enjoyed refreshing Sangria on the balcony, soaking in the evening vibes.

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also share the oldest photo on my iPhone to these platforms before erasing it.

Join me in this fun and vibrant journey! Follow my daily adventures for a mix of lifestyle, vegan recipes, and behind-the-scenes theatre moments.

#LGBTQCommunity #VeganLife #DailyVlog #FashionInspo #SustainableLiving #StockholmLife #VeganMat #Hållbarhet #EverydayStyle #TeaterLiv

Don't miss out on my daily updates! Follow me for a blend of style, vegan living, and theatre life. Let's connect and share our passions! 🌿🎭🏳️‍🌈




#j240525

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...