torsdag 6 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY NEW IPAD ALSO MAGNUS CAME HOME FROM SOUTH AMERICA #Stockho...


In this funny and entertaining vlog, I start my day by working out on my crosstrainer, catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from his adventures in Peru. After a good workout, I head into Kungsholmen in Stockholm to get a second-hand iPad at Phone Hero since my old one decided to retire. 

Then, excitement hits as I receive a package in the mail—it's a stunning suit from the collaboration between H&M and Marni! As if the day couldn't get better, Magnus is finally home from South America, and we have a fun FaceTime catch-up session. 

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, my days are filled with unique experiences. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre in Stockholm, blending my love for theatre, style, and vegan cooking. Every day, I share my life through vlogs on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also have a quirky habit of uploading the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms and then deleting it from my phone.

Join me on this adventure and let's connect through our shared passions! 

#DailyLife #FunVlog #TechShopping #FashionFinds #VeganLife #CreativeLiving #GayVegan #StockholmLife #NyTeknik #Återbruk

Don't miss out on the fun! Follow me on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads for daily updates, laughs, and inspiration. Let's make every day an adventure together! 🌟




#j240529


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...