måndag 24 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY WIRELESS IN EAR HEADPHONES #VeganLifestyle #VeganFashion #W...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by having a long buffet lunch with Majsan at the vegan restaurant Chou Chou. I'm wearing my Sabyasachi x H&M waistcoat, and as I try to put my headphones over my new hat from H&M, I realize I need to invest in some wireless in-ear headphones.

After lunch, I head to the Tiger of Copenhagen store and buy a pair of wireless in-ear headphones. When I go home, the sun is shining, so I go out on the balcony and try them on. They work terrific! In the evening, I have a FaceTime call with Magnus.

I'm a gay vegan man, living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I’m working as a dresser and a costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then I erase it from my iPhone.

#VeganLifestyle #VeganFashion #WirelessHeadphones #VeganLife #StockholmLife #GayVegan #VeganskLivsstil #Midsommarkransen #TrådlösaHörlurar #StockholmVegan

If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to like, comment, and share! Follow me for more daily adventures and updates on vegan living, fashion, and life in Stockholm.


#j240617


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY MYSTERIOUS SWEATER #ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories #...

Starting the day with a fun little editing session of yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before hopping on my bike...