söndag 2 juni 2024

HOW I GOT TO TRY A THREE BEANS SALAD #VeganLivsstil #Hemmaprojekt #Kreat...


In this funny and entertaining vlog, I start the day by working out on my crosstrainer while watching my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Peru. I then lay out on the balcony, uploading and editing videos. My goal for the summer is to slowly empty my iPhone of pictures and videos by uploading them to YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.

Next, I embark on a new project: constructing IKEA's Ivar shelves in my bedroom to have somewhere to put all my clothes. I'm really pleased with the result. David from work made me a delicious three-bean salad, which I enjoyed on the balcony. However, it turns out my iPad has died, so I need to buy a new one. Unable to use it while taking a bubble bath, I resorted to reading a regular book: Christopher Isherwood's "Down There on a Visit."

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Additionally, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, then erase it from my iPhone.

This video is for anyone interested in daily vlogs, vegan lifestyles, and behind-the-scenes theatre content. It's about capturing everyday moments, organizing home projects, and sharing personal insights. It helps those looking for inspiration in vegan cooking, home organization, and maintaining a creative and productive lifestyle.

#DailyVlog #VeganLifestyle #HomeProjects #BehindTheScenes #GayCreators #CreativeLifestyle #DagligVlogg #VeganLivsstil #Hemmaprojekt #KreativLivsstil

Don't miss out on more of my daily adventures! Follow me for a blend of vegan cooking, theatre life, and personal stories. Let's connect and share our experiences! 🌿🎭🏠📸

#j240526

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...