onsdag 26 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...


Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is delicious: beans and tortilla chips on the balcony. The sun is shining brightly, the sky is blue, and life couldn’t be better. 🌈

After soaking in the positive vibes and filling up on that tasty brunch, I head out for some midsummer picnic grocery shopping. First stop: Liljeholmstorgets Galleria. I can’t resist checking out the second-hand shop where I find myself seriously considering some gorgeous clear glass plates. Perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any table setting, right? 🤔

The grocery store is bustling with energy, people everywhere, and it feels like everyone is gearing up for their own midsummer celebrations. Amidst the hustle and bustle, I gather all my vegan picnic essentials and a few surprise ingredients for a little experiment later on.

Back home, the real fun begins. I decide to invent a new cocktail, blending classic margarita vibes with a Swedish twist. I add some Swedish saft (fruit syrup) to the mix and voila! The ”Bring me the ax!” margarita is born – a refreshing, tangy drink with a hint of nostalgia from the infamous film. 🍹

As a vlogger with a passion for vegan cooking, theatre, and style, every day is an adventure. I upload videos daily to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, sharing my journey and tips with all of you. Plus, in a fun twist, I dig into my iPhone archives, upload the oldest picture to all platforms, and then delete it. It’s a fun way to keep things fresh and exciting!

Make sure to follow me for more daily updates, recipes, and fun experiments. Hit that like button, drop a comment, and share your thoughts. Let’s keep this creative journey going together! 🚀

#veganrecipes #lifestylevlogger #cocktailrecipes#vintagefinds #midsummerfun #swedishinspo#funinthesun #sommar #diycocktails #retroshopping

#j240619

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY TABLE TURNED #VeganLife #HomeProjects #KitchenMakeover #Veg...

In this funny and entertaining video, it's cold outside, so I can't hang out on my balcony. I need a project, so I decide to fix the...