tisdag 11 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY HEADPHONES BACK #CasualVlogger #FriendsAndFun #SvensktLiv


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by having lunch on the balcony, enjoying two slices of Swedish bread topped with lemon hummus, cherry tomatoes, and za'atar. The sun is shining, and it’s a perfect day to relax outside. After lunch, I decide it's time for a little home improvement. I change the cover of my Klippan sofa from IKEA to a nicer, lemon yellow one. It brightens up the room instantly, but then we realize there are some stubborn stains on the sofa. With a bit of effort, we try to get those stains out, turning it into a bit of an adventure.

Next, I FaceTime with my friend Magnus, who has just returned from South America. Poor Magnus has been dealing with a stomach flu since he got back, so we chat about his trip and how he’s been feeling. It’s great to catch up with him despite his unfortunate illness.

Later in the day, I head over to Ulf's place to pick up my headphones that I left there the previous night. It’s a quick trip, but it gives me a chance to share a bit more about my day and the little things that make it special. 

This video is perfect for those who love casual, day-in-the-life vlogs and home improvement enthusiasts. It's also great for people who enjoy seeing real-life, relatable content. By sharing my day, from lunch on the balcony to catching up with friends and tackling home projects, I hope to bring a smile to your face and maybe even inspire some of your own home improvements.

If you enjoyed this video, don’t forget to like, comment, and share! Follow me for more fun and relatable content from my daily life.

#DailyVlog #HomeImprovement #RealLifeMoments #BalconyLunch #CasualVlogger #FriendsAndFun #SvensktLiv #HemmaHosMig #EnkelMatlagning #Soffbyte



#j240604

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...