söndag 9 juni 2024

HOW I GOT IT UP THE MANHATTAN PICURE #BalconyLife #NewYorkLover #Vintage...


Hey everyone! In this funny and entertaining vlog, I start my day by soaking up the sun on my balcony, editing videos, and sipping on a delicious cup of coffee. It's the perfect way to kick off a productive day while enjoying the beautiful weather. For lunch, I whip up a tasty vegan meal: pasta with vegan cheese, fresh vegetables, and hummus. It’s so satisfying and energizing!

Later on, I decide to hang a fantastic vintage picture of Manhattan over my bed. This picture holds a special place in my heart, and I take some time to share my love for New York with you all. The city's energy, culture, and skyline have always inspired me, and this photo brings a bit of that magic into my home.

For dinner, I keep it simple and healthy with some fried potatoes and a medley of vegetables. It’s a hearty and wholesome meal that wraps up my day perfectly. To unwind, I treat myself to a relaxing bubble bath. There’s nothing like a warm soak to end a busy day on a high note.

I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my day! Don't forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoyed the video. And if you haven’t already, make sure to follow me for more fun and engaging content. Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next one!

#DailyVlog #HealthyLiving #VeganEats #BalconyLife #NewYorkLover #VintageDecor #SimpleMeals #HållbarLivsstil #VeganMat #Avslappning



#j240602

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...