onsdag 19 juni 2024

HOW I GOT INTO AUTONOMOUS SENSORY MERIDIAN RESPONSE #HomeImprovementLife...


Hey everyone! Welcome to my funny and entertaining vlog where I’m making the most of a rainy day. Despite the lousy weather, I’m inside, giving my kitchen cabinets a fresh coat of paint. It's a perfect indoor project, but of course, I had to brave the rain to get more paint from Rusta. While there, I also stumbled upon a great gift for my friend Martin – you'll have to watch to see what I found!

Back home, I was delighted to discover a package from Sellpy waiting for me. Inside were two pairs of shorts: one from H&M's collaboration with Matthew Williamson, and the other from H&M Edition. The best part? I have a shirt in exactly the same pattern as the H&M Edition shorts – talk about a perfect match!

While waiting for the paint to dry, I decided to take my bike out for a spin. I rode down to Marievik, where I visited Plåtparken, a new food spot I’d read about. It was the perfect place to grab a snack and enjoy some cola-flavored Fisherman's Friend.

The evening got even better when Martin showed up for dinner, bringing along a cucumber plant and some delicious vegan chocolate as gifts. He also introduced me to ASMP – you won't believe what it is!

Don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more fun and entertaining content. Let me know in the comments what you think of the new kitchen cabinets, and if you’ve ever had a rainy day turn into a fun adventure like mine!

#HomeImprovementLife #RainyDayFun #GiftIdeas #FashionFinds #DailyAdventures #Cykling #Matställen #HomeProjects #VeganGifts #KitchenMakeover

Make sure to hit that follow button and turn on notifications so you never miss an update. Thanks for joining me on this rainy day journey – can't wait to share more adventures with you!



#j240611

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...