lördag 15 juni 2024

HOW I GOT INVOLVED IN THE EU PARLIAMENT #LGBTQCreators #VeganLife #Daily...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start my day by working out on my crosstrainer, getting those endorphins flowing! After a good workout, I head to Liljeholmstorget to vote in the EU Parliament elections. There's a super long queue, but I make the wait enjoyable by listening to the Bridgerton Podcast. 

When I finally get back home, I take care of some necessary tasks and renew my bank ID on my iPhone. Efficiency is key! 

The highlight of my day is when my friend Magnus arrives home from Peru. He visited Sal de Maras and brought me an amazing gift: passion fruit bath salts. Can't wait to try them out! 

Just a bit about me: I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also post the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms and then delete it from my phone. It's a little ritual that keeps things fresh and fun!

#LGBTQCreators #VeganLife #DailyVlog #SwedenLife #GayVegan #HållbarStil #EUelections #Midsommarkransen #TheatreLife #VeganCooking

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more daily adventures and style tips! Your support means the world to me! 🌿🎭📱


#j240608

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...