torsdag 6 juni 2024

HOW I GOT TO NAME CHRISTIAN’S BIRD SHIT SHIRT #DailyLife #GayLife #VIPEvent


In this funny and entertaining vlog, I start my day with a workout on my crosstrainer, getting those endorphins flowing! After a good sweat, I start uploading my daily content. Then, I head out to meet my friend Christian at Kungsholmen because we've been invited to a VIP reading of the gay free magazine QX at Mälarpaviljongen, a beautiful floating bar. While waiting for Christian, I bump into my friend Martin, who's also heading to the party. We share some laughs and catch up before the event starts.

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, Sweden, my life is filled with exciting experiences. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre in Stockholm, and my passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload videos to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, sharing my adventures and unique lifestyle with the world. Additionally, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms and then delete it from my phone, keeping things fresh and interesting.

Join me on this vibrant journey through life in Stockholm, filled with creativity, style, and fun moments with friends. Let's connect through our shared passions and make every day an adventure!

#DailyLife #GayLife #VIPEvent #FitnessJourney #VeganLiving #FloatingBar #StockholmVibes #HBTQ #Livsstil #Vänskap

Follow me on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads for daily doses of inspiration, fun, and a glimpse into my life in Stockholm. Let's make every moment count together! 🌟




#j240530

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...