torsdag 6 juni 2024

HOW I GOT A LOTTERY TICKET #LGBTQCommunity #VeganLife #EventFun


In this funny and entertaining video, I'm at the floating bar Mälarpaviljongen for a VIP reading of the free gay magazine QX with my friend Christian. It's a fabulous evening filled with laughter and reconnecting with friends I haven't seen in ages. We enjoy delicious vegan canapés, bubbly, and beer while soaking in the vibrant atmosphere. The entertainment is top-notch, making the night even more memorable. I also take a chance and buy a lottery ticket—who knows, I might get lucky!

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, my life is a blend of unique experiences. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre in Stockholm, and my passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload videos to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, sharing my daily adventures and insights. Plus, I have a quirky habit of uploading the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms before erasing it, keeping my content fresh and engaging.

Join me in celebrating life, friendships, and the joy of being true to oneself. Let's connect through our shared interests and make each day an exciting journey together!

#LGBTQCommunity #VeganLife #EventFun #SocialLife #VeganEats #FloatingBar #StockholmEvents #HBTQ #Livsstil #Underhållning

Follow me on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads for daily fun, inspiration, and a glimpse into my colorful life in Stockholm. Let's enjoy every moment together! 🌟



#j240530

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...