tisdag 25 juni 2024

HOW I GOT SPLOTCHED IN THE TUSH #VeganLife #CityAdventures #VeganBrunch ...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by enjoying a lovely vegan brunch on the balcony. Then, I receive a text saying there's something outside my door. It's a pair of Giambattista Valli X H&M sunglasses that I bought off the app Sellpy. 

Next, I hop on my bike and head to Odenplan in Vasastan to meet a woman who's selling me a pair of Rabanne x H&M boots through Facebook Marketplace. The only problem is, it's raining cats and dogs, like a thousand fire hoses at full blast! Despite the downpour, I secure the boots and make my way to a restaurant called Pom Friterie. I arrive completely drenched but excited to have dinner with Markus before attending a dress rehearsal of an opera called SOKRATES I MJUKISDRESS by the company KAMRATERNA at KONSTAKADEMIEN.

After the show, it's still raining, but as I get to Gamla Stan, I see a beautiful rainbow arching over the city. Finally, to warm up after a long, wet day, I indulge in a relaxing bubble bath at home. 

Join me on this adventure filled with fashion finds, delicious food, and unexpected weather surprises!

#VeganLife #CityAdventures #VeganBrunch #RainyDayFun #FashionFinds #CycleLife #VeganskLivsstil #StadsÄventyr #RegnigDag #ModeFynd

If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to like, comment, and follow! Stay tuned for more exciting adventures and daily vlogs.



#j240618

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY MYSTERIOUS SWEATER #ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories #...

Starting the day with a fun little editing session of yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before hopping on my bike...