torsdag 20 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...


Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitement doesn’t stop there – there’s a high school right opposite my apartment, and today is their last day. The celebrations are in full swing, and it’s such a lively atmosphere!

After soaking in the festive vibes, I head out for some grocery shopping, hunting for the least expensive grocery store in my neighborhood. The quest for budget-friendly shopping is always an adventure.

When I get back home, there's a surprise package waiting for me in the mail. I had no idea what it was, but to my delight, it included a knitted sweater with Bugs Bunny's face on the front! Plus, I received a bunch of scarves – perfect for adding some flair to my outfits.

To wrap up the day, I make myself a refreshing gin and it, enjoying a moment of relaxation after a busy and eventful day.

A bit about me: I’m a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and a costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also share the oldest photo on my iPhone across these platforms and then delete it from my phone to keep things fresh.

I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my day! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts. Follow me for daily updates and join me on this journey of creativity and fun!

#DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShopping #CreativeLiving #StockholmLife #Vardag #HållbartMode #SkönLivsstil #VeganInspiration #DagligaÄventyr



#j240613

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...