torsdag 13 juni 2024

HOW I GOT THE LAST ISSUE OF VEGOMAGASINET #VeganCommunity #FashionEnthus...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by editing some exciting videos, setting the tone for a productive day. Next, it's time for a delicious vegan lunch, and I whip up some tasty spaghetti aglio e olio. Simple yet flavorful, it's one of my favorite meals. 

After lunch, I move on to cooking beans, a staple in my vegan diet. They are not only nutritious but also versatile for various dishes. Meanwhile, there's some drama in the air as my friend Ulf missed his plane due to oversleeping and lost his ticket. What a mishap!

But there’s good news too! I just received the latest issue of the vegan magazine Veggomagasinet in the mail. It's packed with amazing recipes and lifestyle tips that I can’t wait to dive into. Plus, my fashion game just got stronger—I got a stunning suit jacket from the Giambattista Valli x H&M collection and a cozy furry jacket from the Kenzo x H&M collaboration. These pieces are so chic and perfect additions to my wardrobe.

Later, I get crafty and decide to organize my t-shirt drawers. I make some partitions using cardboard, making my drawers look neat and tidy. It's such a satisfying feeling to have everything in its place.

If you love vegan food, fashion hauls, and organizational hacks, this video is definitely for you. It’s all about enjoying the little things, making the most of your day, and staying positive even when things don’t go as planned.

#VeganCommunity #FashionEnthusiast #DailyVlog #VeganLife #HMMoschino #FashionInspo #VeganSverige #Organisering #Matinspiration #ModeSverige

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to stay updated with all my latest videos! Your support means the world to me, and I can’t wait to share more fun and inspiring content with you all.



#j2406

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...