måndag 10 juni 2024

HOW I GOT A BLOWOUT ON THE BALCONY #HealthyLiving #BalconyLife #FoodieFu...


Hey everyone! In this funny and entertaining vlog, I start the day with a delightful lunch on my balcony. I made some delicious homemade lemon hummus with beans, paired with air-fried dumplings dipped in peanut butter sauce. To complement this feast, I sip on refreshing strawberry syrup. It's the perfect way to enjoy a sunny day outdoors!

After lunch, it’s time to clean up the balcony. Instead of the usual broom, I use my balloon blower to blow the dirt away. It’s an unconventional but fun way to tidy up, and it works like a charm! Once the balcony is spotless, I head over to my friend Ulf's place. We catch up over some wine and settle in to watch "The Crown." It's always a great time with good company and a fantastic show.

I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my day! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoyed the video. And if you haven’t already, make sure to follow me for more fun and engaging content. Thanks for watching, and I’ll see you in the next one!

#DailyVlog #HealthyLiving #BalconyLife #FoodieFun #HomemadeHummus #StrawberrySyrup #CleaningHacks #WineAndChill #VloggSverige #Avslappning



#j240603

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...