tisdag 4 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY BEDROOM AND MAGNUS SORTED #WelcomeHome #CrossTrainerWorkout...


In today's hilarious and entertaining video, I kick off my day with a burst of energy on the cross-trainer, followed by catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from his adventures in Peru. After my morning workout, it's time to tackle a new project: assembling an Ikea Ivar bookshelf unit in my bedroom to organize my clothes, bag, and shoes. But first, I'm preparing a warm welcome for Magnus as he returns home from South America, stocking his apartment with Swedish essentials like Knäckebröd, Kaviar, Prickig korv, Smör, Jordnötter, and Kexchoklad—along with a surprise: a big ice cube tray!

As a gay vegan living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, I balance my life as a dresser and costume supervisor at a local theatre. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style, and I share my daily adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a quirky habit: each day, I post my oldest iPhone picture before deleting it.


#MorningRoutine #FriendshipGoals #DIYHomeDecor #SwedishFood #VeganLife #OrganizationTips #HomeProjects #WelcomeHome #CrossTrainerWorkout #TheatreLife

Join me on my daily adventures by following along on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads! Let's connect and share laughs, DIY tips, and more! 🌟


#j240528

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...