fredag 14 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY MAHVELOUS SUNGLASSES #FashionLovers #EverydayAdventures #Su...


Hey everyone! In today's vlog, I start my day with a quick trip to the corner store to pick up a new pair of sunglasses that just arrived from Vinted. These beauties are a collaboration between the designer Mathew Williamson and H&M. I absolutely love them, and they fit perfectly with my outfit – a green crossbody bag and a mustard yellow sweater. 

After showing off my new shades, I head to buy some saft, the Swedish equivalent of syrup. It's a staple in my home and perfect for making refreshing drinks. Then, it's off to my friend Ulf's place. He invited me over to show him my new sunglasses, and we plan to enjoy some wine and vegan pizza while watching videos. Ulf promised to buy the wine and pizza, so it's going to be a chill and fun evening.

This video is perfect for anyone who loves fashion finds and everyday adventures. It's also great for those interested in sustainable shopping and vegan lifestyle choices. In this vlog, you'll see how to style unique pieces, where to find great second-hand items, and enjoy simple pleasures with friends.

Sharing my day with you all is such a joy, and I hope it brings a smile to your face. Let's embrace fashion, friendship, and a sustainable lifestyle together!

#FashionLovers #EverydayAdventures #SustainableStyle #VeganLife #ModeInspiration #Vardagsglädje #SecondHandFashion #SustainableLiving #VeganPizza #HållbarStil

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more fun and stylish adventures! 🌿🍕😎



#j240607

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY BUGS BUNNY SWEATER #DailyVloggers #VeganLife #BudgetShoppin...

Hey everyone! Join me in today’s funny and entertaining video where I start the day by painting the last of my kitchen cabinets. The excitem...