fredag 28 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY FOOT IN THE CANAL #VeganLife #LGBTQCreatives #PicnicTime #M...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by packing up all the food, quilts, wine, coffee, and ice I need for the picnic. It's midsummer, so I meet my friend Magnus at Gamla Stan in Stockholm, and then we take our bikes to DjurgĂ„rdskanalen, where we set up our little midsummer picnic. 🌞

The festivities kick off with a nubbe, a shot of Swedish liqueur, and we sing the obligatory song, "Helan GĂ„r." Afterward, we enjoy some dessert wine that I got as a gift in the autumn from the brilliant actor Martin Stokke Martiensen's parents. đŸ· Then, it's time for some vegan upside-down smörgĂ„stĂ„rta that I made the day before, which is absolutely delicious. And finally, we dip our feet in the cold canal water, which is both refreshing and a bit of a shock! đŸšČ🌿

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It's a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don't forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on this midsummer adventure. Let's celebrate the small moments and make every day special together! 🌾✨

#VeganLife #LGBTQCreatives #PicnicTime #MidsummerFun #DailyVlog #EcoFriendlyLiving #VeganMat #SvenskSommar #MiljövÀnlig #KreativaSjÀlar


#j240621

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC ELEPHANT #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #DailyVlog #...

In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a delicious brunch: vegan bacon, watermelon, vegan feta cheese with mint, and my ...