lördag 22 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY MCDONALD’S APP #VeganLife #StockholmAdventures #DailyVlogs ...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a great brunch: beans in chili sauce, vegan sausages, and mushrooms. A delicious and hearty start to fuel the adventures ahead! Then, I head to Söder to visit a vegan shop, Good Store. I try to go there often to show my support, but unfortunately, they've become quite expensive. On the way, I stop at Magnus Ladulåsgatan, a place where I used to live. I share the story and my fond memories of my room there.

Later, I meet up with my friend Martin, who had been to a party the night before and was feeling kinda hungover. Despite that, he agreed to join me for a walk to the new area down at Marievik in Liljeholmskajen. However, it was kinda empty, and with Martin being hungover, he craved fast food. So, we ended up at McDonald's, where he showed me how to use the McDonald's app for the best deals.

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theater in Stockholm. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Additionally, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to these platforms and then delete it from my phone.

Join me on this journey filled with laughter, memories, and everyday adventures. Don't miss out on the fun and the unique experiences I share with you!

#VeganLife #StockholmAdventures #DailyVlogs #VeganLivsstil #StockholmsÄventyr #DagligaVloggar #GayVegan #UrbanExploration #Memories #VeganCooking #HållbarLivsstil #VeganMat

Don't forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on this video. Follow me for more daily adventures and insights into my life. Your support means the world to me!



#j240615

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY MYSTERIOUS SWEATER #ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories #...

Starting the day with a fun little editing session of yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before hopping on my bike...