tisdag 25 juni 2024

The Oldest Photo on My Phone


This is the Oldest Photo on my Phone, taken on January 5, 2023, at work at the theatre. It features me taking a picture of myself in one of the mirrors in the atelier. The reason for the photo is my furry cardigan in tiger pattern from Weekday. It's one of those things that when you see it, you gotta have it, but truthfully, I haven't used it much. This was during the run of the musical TOOTSIE.


The photo captures a fun moment at work, with me showing off a bold fashion choice. The setting is the theatre's atelier, where creativity and costume magic happen. In the background, you can see the tools and materials that bring characters to life on stage. The atmosphere is lively and bustling, typical of a theatre production in full swing.


Featuring me in my tiger-patterned cardigan, this photo also highlights the environment I work in as a dresser and costume supervisor. It's a peek behind the scenes of the theatrical world, showing the blend of artistry and practicality in the atelier.


This photo brings back memories of working on TOOTSIE, a musical that was as fun to work on as it was to watch. I remember feeling excited about the cardigan, even if it turned out to be more of a wardrobe statement piece than a regular part of my outfits.


Why is this photo meaningful to me? It encapsulates a specific time in my career, working on a major production, and the joy of finding unique fashion pieces. It also represents the creativity and effort that go into every costume and prop, making theatre a magical experience for audiences.


Context or Story: This cardigan was one of those spontaneous purchases that seemed like a must-have at the time. While it hasn't seen much use, it still holds a place in my heart (and closet) as a reminder of that exciting period during the TOOTSIE run.


#TheatreLife #CostumeDesign #BehindTheScenes #FashionFinds #CreativeWorkspace #MusicalMagic #TeaterLiv #KostymDesign #BakomKulisserna #ModeFynd #KreativArbetsplats #MusikalMagik


If you enjoyed this glimpse into my life and work, don't forget to like, comment, and follow! Stay tuned for more behind-the-scenes looks and personal stories.


Character count: 1,992

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY MYSTERIOUS SWEATER #ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories #...

Starting the day with a fun little editing session of yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before hopping on my bike...