torsdag 27 juni 2024

HOW I GOT MY METAL STUDDED BRILLIANT T SHIRT #VeganLife #DailyVlog #Reci...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by laying on the balcony, suntanning, and planning for midsummer, which is tomorrow. 🌞 Today, I'm making a vegan upside-down smörgĂ„stĂ„rta, a savory sandwich cake. But I can't find my kamak salt, a sulfurous salt that has an eggy taste! So, I head to the corner store to pick up a t-shirt I won at a Tradera auction; it's a black Giambattista Valli x H&M metal-studded t-shirt. đŸ–€

While I'm out, I also shop for wet wipes, bay leaves, and discover what I hope will be a great mint syrup. Then, I go home, try on my new t-shirt, and make the smörgĂ„stĂ„rta. The process is so much fun, and the cake turns out beautifully! But in all the excitement, I realize that I missed the longest day of the year. 🌅

As a vlogger, my interests lie in vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, then erase it from my iPhone. It's a nostalgic and refreshing way to share my journey with you all.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don't forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on this midsummer adventure. Let's celebrate the small moments and make every day special together! 🌾

#VeganLife #DailyVlog #RecipeOfTheDay #StyleInspiration #SummerPlanning #EcoFriendlyLiving #SustainableFashion #VeganMat #SvenskSommar #MiljövÀnlig


#j240620

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY TABLE TURNED #VeganLife #HomeProjects #KitchenMakeover #Veg...

In this funny and entertaining video, it's cold outside, so I can't hang out on my balcony. I need a project, so I decide to fix the...