måndag 22 juli 2024

Balconyhenge


This is the Oldest Photo on my Phone, taken on April 16, 2023, and features the building opposite the back of my apartment, as seen from my balcony. It also captures a phenomenon I like to call Balconyhenge: when the spring sun manages to go over the ridge of my neighbor's apartment building. I'm not sure if this was the first day it happened; it would be great if it was on the 13th, which is my birthday. I forgot to check in 2024, but I will check in 2025.


This photo captures a magical moment I call Balconyhenge, when the spring sun aligns perfectly over the ridge of my neighbor's apartment building. It was taken on April 16, 2023, from my balcony, offering a stunning view of the building opposite mine. The phenomenon signifies the arrival of spring and fills me with joy and anticipation for warmer days.


April 16, 2023, from my apartment balcony in Stockholm, Sweden.


The main focus of the photo is the beautiful alignment of the spring sun over the ridge of the building opposite my apartment, creating a unique and captivating sight.


The background includes the clear blue sky and the detailed architecture of my neighbor's apartment building. The atmosphere is serene and peaceful, reflecting the calmness of a spring evening.



Balconyhenge is a special phenomenon that I look forward to each year. It symbolizes new beginnings and the arrival of spring, making it a cherished memory.


Balconyhenge is a delightful phenomenon I observe from my balcony. It's a term I've coined to describe the perfect alignment of the spring sun over the ridge of my neighbor's building. It marks the first time the sun reaches this position each year, heralding the start of spring and warmer days ahead.



#springtimejoy #balconyviews #seasonalchange #naturephotography #urbanliving #solstice #vårsol #balkongutsikt #solenspegling #härligavår #citysunsets #springmagic

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...