torsdag 18 juli 2024

HOW I GOT 10 000 INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS #instagram #10000 #10000followers...


Hey everyone! 😄 In today’s funny and entertaining video, I start the day by working out on my crosstrainer to get those endorphins flowing. đŸ’Ș It’s Thursday, and since I’ve got nothing planned, I pick a task from my task box. The note reads: “Laundry.” So, I book a machine and get everything ready. I also need to buy detergent and collect something from the post office. đŸš¶‍♂️🛒📩

While I’m in the laundry room, I suddenly realize I’ve hit 10,000 followers on Instagram! 🎉 To celebrate this milestone, I make myself a delicious Pimm’s cocktail and enjoy it on the balcony. đŸč I also relax with a good book and some homemade popcorn. 🍿📚

Thank you all for your amazing support! If you enjoyed this video, don’t forget to like, comment, and share. Follow me for more fun and engaging content! What are your favorite ways to celebrate milestones? Let me know in the comments!

#dailyvlog #funnyvideos #fitnessjourney #laundryday #celebrationtime #milestoneachieved #trÀningsresa #vardagsliv #firande #inspiration




#j240711

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...