fredag 19 juli 2024

HOW I GOT A BEER IN A BAR NEAR THE STARS #DailyAdventure #LifestyleVlog ...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by working out on my crosstrainer. Then, I show off my new second-hand pearl-encrusted loafers from Giambattista Valli x H&M. They are really comfy, but by the end of the night, my feet were hurting a little bit. It's really hot outside, but I didn't notice because my apartment is so cool. Then I bike to my friend Christian's atelier, and on the way, I stop to buy us a bottle of wine at Systembolaget, the liquor store.

Every spring, I promise myself that this summer I will be out and about, sipping cocktails at street-side bars, mingling, and getting to know new people. And then I always end up spending summer in my apartment or out on my balcony, not really meeting anyone. But today is different because today, Christian and I are going to a new rooftop bar near Slussen in Stockholm. Naive as we are, we thought we could just walk in, get a table, and start eating. No such luck – it's Friday after all – so we go out on Söder, looking for another place to eat. We end up at a fast-food hamburger bar.

When we finally get to the restaurant, Pelago, we get a beer and have a really nice time. It's such a relief to break the routine and actually go out. The rooftop bar experience didn't go as planned, but it turned into a fun adventure, and we made the most of it.

Join me on this spontaneous day out and see how sometimes the best plans are the ones that don't go according to plan! Don't forget to like, comment, and follow for more daily adventures and lifestyle tips. What’s your favorite summer spot? Share it with me in the comments!

#DailyAdventure #LifestyleVlog #CityLife #SommarNöje #Stadsliv #StockholmLife #SecondHandFashion #FoodieAdventures #UrbanExploration #Dagsutflykt

#j240712

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...