lördag 20 juli 2024

HOW I GOT TO THE LOST EXPLORER #DailyAdventure #AntiqueLovers #ExploreSt...


Starting the day with a crosstrainer workout really sets the tone! Then, I hop on my bike and head to Finn Malmgrens väg in Hammarby, a Stockholm suburb. Despite the road construction and detours making me half an hour late, the destination is worth it. I'm visiting my friend Douglas Milling for the first time. Douglas, an antiquities expert, has some candle rings I'm excited to buy. I get a fantastic deal, and we enjoy coffee, strawberries, and some juicy gossip on his balcony.


On my way home, I explore Finn Malmgrens plan, a square with a sculpture of Swedish explorer Finn Malmgren, who disappeared in Svalbard in 1928. I also discover some wooden sculptures and pass a Georgian restaurant, adding to the adventure.


In the evening, I treat myself to a strawberry daiquiri on the balcony, made from a mix gifted by my friend Martin for my birthday. I pair it with some chocolate I've been saving from the same occasion. It’s a delightful way to unwind.


Finally, I unpack my new candle rings and light up a candelabra, adding a cozy and elegant touch to my space. 


This video is for anyone who loves exploring new places, finding hidden gems, and enjoying simple pleasures with friends. It's about the joy of discovery, the thrill of antiquing, and savoring life's sweet moments.


Share your thoughts and let me know your favorite hidden spots or antique finds! Follow for more adventures and daily inspiration.


#DailyAdventure #AntiqueLovers #ExploreStockholm #UpptäckStockholm #Antikviteter #DagensÄventyr #UrbanExploration #BicycleJourney #CozyEvening #Kvällsmys




#j240713



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...