söndag 28 juli 2024

HOW I GOT DUPED, BAMBOOZLED & HOODWINKED #VeganLife #DailyVlog #GayVegan...


Waking up quite early, I start the day with a fresh outlook. Ulf and I had a sunbathing session on Älgö the previous day, but the weather wasn't on our side, so we decided to try again. On our way, we stopped for some submarine sandwiches, only to find out from another server that their vegan option isn’t actually vegan. I wish they had told me that before I raved about their great vegan subs. Instead, I grabbed two vegan wraps at Pressbyrån for the same price.

Once we arrived at Älgö, the day turned beautiful. The sun was shining, and the water was calm. We enjoyed the lovely weather and the peacefulness of the sea. It was the perfect way to spend a summer day. After returning home, I made a refreshing cocktail and FaceTimed with my friend Magnus, catching up on our lives and sharing a few laughs.

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Additionally, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads before erasing it from my phone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

If you’re into vegan cooking, theatre, or just enjoy a good laugh, this video is for you. It’s all about everyday adventures, funny mishaps, and making the most out of life’s little moments. Plus, I share tips on navigating a vegan lifestyle, even when things don’t go as planned.

Join me on this journey and follow my daily vlogs for a mix of humor, style, and vegan living. Like, comment, and share if you enjoyed the video. Your support means the world to me!

#VeganLife #DailyVlog #GayVegan #EverydayAdventures #StockholmLife #VeganLiving #ÄlgöAdventures #SvenskSommar #LifeInStyle #VeganJourney



#j240721

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...