måndag 8 juli 2024

Fashion Throwback at the Theatre




This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on February 28th, 2023, at my atelier at the theatre. It features me in front of a mirror, wearing my Giambattista Valli x H&M fake fur leopard coat that I had just bought second-hand from Tradera. The interesting story is that I bought it from a friend, Reine Tapper, but I didn't know until after I bought it that he was the seller. We worked together at the musical *Rivierans Guldgossar* (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), where I took care of the props, and he was the dresser and costume supervisor. He used to have the position I now have at the theatre, but that was almost 20 years ago.


In this photo, the main subject is me, proudly showcasing my stylish coat. The coat is a bold statement piece, blending luxury with a playful edge, perfectly suited to my eclectic style. The background features my atelier at the theatre, a place filled with creativity and memories, adding depth to the photo.


Featuring myself in a significant piece of fashion, this photo captures a moment of joy and nostalgia. The story behind the coat adds a layer of serendipity and connection, making it even more special.


The emotions in this photo are a mix of excitement and sentimentality. Reconnecting with an old friend through a fashion item brings a sense of continuity and shared history. The theatre setting, where so many of my professional and personal experiences have unfolded, enhances the emotional impact.


This photo is meaningful to me because it encapsulates a blend of my passions: fashion, theatre, and meaningful connections. It’s a reminder of my journey, both personal and professional, and the people who have been part of it.


#FashionLovers #TheatreLife #SecondHandFinds #VeganLife #DailyVlog #EcoFriendlyLiving #Mode #Återanvändning #HållbarLivsstil #KreativaSjälar


Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your own favorite fashion finds and theatre memories. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...