måndag 29 juli 2024

Vintage Find: Giambattista Valli x H&M


This is the Oldest Photo on my Phone, taken on April 28, 2023, at my apartment in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm. It features me proudly wearing my new second-hand jeans jacket from H&M's collaboration with the designer Giambattista Valli. I absolutely adore this collaboration, and I’m thrilled to say I’ve almost completed my collection.


In this photo, I’m standing in my cozy apartment, with the familiar surroundings of my living room in the background. The main focus is the fabulous jacket, showcasing its unique design and detailing. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable, reflecting a typical day at home. 


The photo captures a moment of pure joy and satisfaction, as I’m finally wearing a piece I’ve been searching for. Finding this jacket was like discovering a hidden treasure, and it’s moments like these that make fashion hunting so exciting.


This jacket isn't just a piece of clothing; it represents my love for fashion and my passion for collecting unique items. Each piece from the Giambattista Valli x H&M collection holds a special place in my heart, and this jacket is no exception. It’s a reminder of the thrill of the hunt and the joy of finding something special.


If you’re a fan of fashion, especially unique collaborations, this photo is for you. It’s about the joy of collecting, the excitement of finding that perfect piece, and the satisfaction of adding it to your collection. This photo solves the problem of finding inspiration and motivation in fashion collecting.


Join me in celebrating these little victories and fashion moments. Share your favorite fashion finds and let’s inspire each other. Follow my journey for more fashion stories, tips, and inspiration.


#FashionCollector #VintageFinds #GiambattistaValli #HMLovers #UniqueStyle #FashionInspiration #StockholmStyle #Midsommarkransen #FashionJourney #ModeInspo #Återbruk #HållbarMode #SvenskMode


Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your favorite fashion finds. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...