lördag 6 juli 2024

HOW I GOT AMICABLY ABDUCTED #SurpriseDay #VeganLife #DailyVlog #Adventur...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day not knowing what is going to happen. When I turned 60, my friend Magnus was in South America, so we didn't celebrate. But all that will change now: we have this thing where instead of giving each other a lot of presents, we sort of give each other a day filled with surprises. All the recipient knows is that the other person is in charge of everything that day.

I meet my friend Magnus at Gamla Stan, not knowing where we are going. I'm dressed all in Keith Haring print. Then we go to Stadshuskajen, where we board a steamboat destined for Skokloster Castle. On the boat, we enjoy the sun, wind, and views, and we also have a fika: coffee and a vegan sandwich. When we arrive, I immediately buy a turquoise china bonbonniere. And then a tour of the castle starts.

I'm a gay vegan man, living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my surprise-filled day and the beautiful journey to Skokloster Castle. Let’s make every day special and filled with joy together! 🌟✨

#SurpriseDay #VeganLife #DailyVlog #AdventureTime #KeithHaringStyle #EcoFriendlyLiving #UpptÀcktsresa #VÀnskap #HÄllbarLivsstil #KreativaSjÀlar



#j240629

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...