tisdag 30 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY FRIDA KAHLO STATUETTE #VeganLife #ThriftFinds #SustainableS...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by staying in bed editing three days' worth of videos. After getting my work done, I head out to pick up an item I bought online from Vinted, a second-hand app. I also recycle the broken SodaStream I bought as a birthday present and pick up a t-shirt from Sellpy, a second-hand clothes app. The t-shirt is from H&M with a pride flag in sequins, and I also scored a pair of sunglasses from Tradera, a Swedish auction site. These sunglasses are from Giambattista Valli's collaboration with H&M. Later, I film a "Swedish word of the day" segment, complete with all the funny outtakes. Today's word is "July." Making my own vegan mayo has been a recent hobby, and today I mix in some garlic to make aioli, which I plan to bring to Ulf when I meet him in the evening. Along with the aioli, I'm also bringing pizza salad. On my way to Ulf's, I stumble upon a - hopefully - working SodaStream at a charity shop. Fingers crossed it works better than the last one! I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads before erasing it from my phone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time. #SecondHandShopping #GayVegan #VeganCooking #Återbruk #StockholmLife #HBTQ Don't forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoyed this video. Follow me for more daily adventures and fun updates! Let’s keep our feeds fresh and nostalgic together. #j240723

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...