lördag 6 juli 2024

Living Room Fashion Statement


This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on February 27, 2023, and it features me in my living room in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm. The point of this picture was to show off my new trousers from the H&M collaboration with Giambattista Valli that I bought second-hand, possibly from Sellpy, but I managed to show off so much more.


The main focus of this photo is definitely the fabulous trousers, but let's talk about the other interesting details. On top of my white and red living room rug lies a black and white kitchen rug, and honestly, I have no idea why it's there. My living room sofa, a Klippan model, has my favorite yellow cover, adding a bright and cheerful touch to the room. And yes, the pair of silver man's legs that are part of the sofa table add an eclectic vibe to my decor.


The background of the photo showcases my living room, a space filled with personal touches and unique pieces. The mix of colors and textures reflects my style and the warmth of my home. 


Featuring myself, this photo captures a moment of pride and excitement. The new trousers are a statement piece, and I was thrilled to incorporate them into my wardrobe. The eclectic mix of items in the room adds a quirky charm to the photo, making it a true reflection of my personality.


The emotions in this photo are a blend of happiness and amusement. While the intention was to highlight the trousers, the unintended details bring a smile to my face. It’s a snapshot of my everyday life, filled with style and a touch of humor.


This photo is meaningful to me because it captures my love for fashion and my unique approach to home decor. It’s a reminder of the fun I have with my personal style and the joy of finding second-hand treasures that fit perfectly into my life.


#FashionLovers #HomeDecor #SecondHandFinds #VeganLife #DailyVlog #EcoFriendlyLiving #Mode #HållbarStil #Inredning #KreativaSjälar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...