lördag 13 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY CANDLE RINGS #FashionLovers #DailyVlog #ThriftStoreFinds #E...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by watering the plants in my friend Ulf's apartment. He's in Sicily, and I'm taking care of his greenery. While out and about, I find some great candle rings at the thrift store—perfect for my candelabras at home!

Next, I dive into sorting through my collection of fake furs and sequin jackets. It's quite the task considering I have 14 fake furs and 12 sequin jackets! Each piece brings back memories and adds a bit of sparkle and flair to my wardrobe. 

As I organize, I talk about the stories behind some of my favorite items and share tips on how to style them. It’s a delightful mix of fashion, fun, and a bit of thrift shopping treasure.

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, fashion inspirations, and glimpses into my creative life! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my faux fur and sequin jacket collection, and my thrifting finds. Let’s make every day special and filled with creativity together! 🌟✨

#FashionLovers #DailyVlog #ThriftStoreFinds #EcoFriendlyLiving #FakeFurFashion #HĂ„llbarStil #Återvinning #KreativaSjĂ€lar #ModeLiv #VĂ€nskap


#j240706

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...