onsdag 17 juli 2024

OLDEST PHOTO ON MY IPHONE: Pizza, Sunglasses, and Old Friends


 This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on March 22, 2023, on Söder in Stockholm. It features my friend Magnus wearing a pair of second-hand H&M Innovations sunglasses that I ordered from Vinted and had just collected. We are at a newly opened pizza parlour called PIZZA FRITTA on Åsögatan, specializing in Neapolitan pizza that is fried.


Pizza Fritta was invented in Italy around 1910 and sold as street food during and after wartime. The philosophy was that "anything you fry tastes good," and it proved to be a success. Filled with ricotta, salami, and mozzarella, it's juicy and crispy at the same time. Thanks to our experienced head chef Ermanno Parisi, the pizza fritta at PIZZA FRITTA is airy and easy to eat.


In addition to the fried pizza, they offer a menu with a wide selection of classic pizzas, variations of Neapolitan pizza, and several traditional Italian dishes and desserts. Magnus knew the proprietor, it turns out. I was very glad they had a vegan pizza, and it was very good, although I haven't been back since. Magnus doesn't live far from there, and I believe he's been there at least once since we were there.


This photo captures a moment of joy and discovery. Magnus and I were thrilled to try out this unique pizza experience. His quirky sunglasses added a touch of fun and fashion to our outing. The cozy atmosphere of PIZZA FRITTA, combined with the delicious food, made this a memorable day.


Magnus and I have shared many adventures over the years, but this one stands out for its culinary delight and the joy of exploring new places together. It’s a reminder of the importance of friendship and trying new things.


If you’ve enjoyed this glimpse into my life, don’t forget to like and comment with your thoughts. Follow me for more stories and memories from my adventures. 


#foodieadventures #friendshipgoals #veganpizza #italianfood #explorenewplaces #goodtimes #oldfriends #kulmat #vänskap #matäventyr


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...