onsdag 10 juli 2024

Leopard Print Overload


 This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on March 1, 2023, at work in the costume shop at the theatre. I'm pulling a funny face while wearing my new second-hand Giambattista Valli x H&M fake leopard fur coat. I don't know why I still had that coat at work, since I got it a couple of days before. I'm also wearing my Giambattista Valli x H&M hoodie. Can you wear too much leopard print? Apparently not!


In this photo, the main subject is me, showcasing my bold fashion choices with the leopard print coat and hoodie. The playful expression on my face adds a humorous touch to the image. The background features the bustling costume shop, filled with fabrics, costumes, and other theatre essentials, creating an atmosphere of creativity and organized chaos.


Featuring myself in an extravagant outfit, this photo captures a moment of fun and self-expression. The vibrant leopard print stands out, making a strong fashion statement that reflects my love for unique and daring styles.


The emotions in this photo are a mix of amusement and confidence. Wearing such a striking outfit in the midst of a busy workday at the theatre showcases my personality and my passion for fashion. It's a light-hearted moment that brings a smile to my face every time I see it.


This photo is meaningful to me because it captures the essence of my daily life at the theatre, blending my professional world with my personal style. It also reminds me of the joy of discovering second-hand treasures that perfectly align with my fashion sense.


#FashionLovers #LeopardPrint #TheatreLife #VeganLife #DailyVlog #EcoFriendlyLiving #Mode #DjurTryck #HållbarLivsstil #KreativaSjälar


Follow me for daily updates, fashion inspirations, and glimpses into my creative life! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my leopard print look and the fun moments at the costume shop. Let’s celebrate our unique styles and stories together! 🌟✨

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...