måndag 29 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY SOCKS #DailyVlogs #FriendshipMoments #VeganLife #StockholmL...


In this funny and entertaining video, I'm at my friend Magnus's apartment, where we are having a great meal and watching ourselves on video, reminiscing about our trip to London and Oxford last spring. During our cozy evening, I also open a package I got in the mail—a pair of second-hand socks from H&M's collaboration with Giambattista Valli. After that, we dive into watching a couple of reaction videos, just for fun.

I'm a gay vegan man, living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then I erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

This video is perfect for anyone who loves to see everyday life moments shared with friends and those who enjoy a good laugh. It’s about savoring good times, reliving memories, and indulging in some light-hearted fun. It solves the problem of needing a daily dose of relatable and entertaining content that brightens up your day.

#DailyVlogs #FriendshipMoments #VeganLife #StockholmLiving #EverydayAdventures #ThrowbackMemories #DagligtLiv #Vänskap #SkandinaviskStil #Skratt

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share this video if you enjoyed it. Follow me for daily updates and more fun adventures. Let’s stay connected and make every day special!


#j240722

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...